- Interest Rates in Trade Credit Markets (with Humberto Moreira and Walter Novaes), Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 49(1), 2017, 75–113.
- Assessing Competition in the Banking Industry: A Multi-Product Approach (with Bruno Rocha and Fernando Salazar) , Journal of Banking and Finance, 50, 2015, 340-362. Online Appendix.
- Discrimination in Dynamic Procurement Design with Learning-by-doing (with Pierre Boyer), Revise and Resubmit requested by International Journal of Industrial Organization
- The Value of Revolving Doors in Public Procurement (with Stephane Straub) – available on request
- Party Expertise, Campaign Donation and Government Contracts: Evidence from an Electoral Quasi-Experiment (with Paulo Arvate and Eric Fuzitani). Online Appendix.
- An Empirical Procedure to Evaluate Monetary Management under Exogenous Changes in the Money Supply (with Seiji Fetter and Bruno Rocha)
- Generic-Branded Drug Competition and the Price for Pharmaceuticals in Procurement Auctions (with Paulo Arvate)
- Bank Competition and the Limits of Creditor’s Protection Reforms (with Leonardo Alencar and Rodrigo Andrade)
- Demand Aggregation and Credit Risk Effects in Pooled Procurement: Evidence from the Brazil (with Eduardo Fiuza)
- Free-Riding and Synergies in Procurement Design – new version coming soon
Work in Progress:
- Cartel and Corruption in Procurement Auctions (with Tong Li, and Giancarlo Spagnolo)
- Democracy, Government Hiring, and Quality of Local Public Goods (with Fernando Ferreira)
- Auction Mechanisms and Bidding Behavior in Bond Markets (with Dakshina De Silva, Liyu Yang and Hisayuki Yoshimoto)
Other Publications in Economics:
- “Bank Failure and Regulatory Capital: Evidence from Brazil” with Marcelo Liberman and Jorge Pires, Forthcoming, Brazilian Review of Economics.
- “Market Power and Competition Intensity in the Brazilian Market of Banking Loan” with Paulo F. Azevedo and Marcelo Cardoso, Forthcoming, Revista Pesquisa e Planejamento Econômico.
- The Impact of the New Bankruptcy Law on the Brazilian Credit Market (with Andre Carraro, Regis A. Ely and Felipe Garcia), Forthcoming, Brazilian Journal of Applied Economics.
- The Pattern of Generic Drug Entry in the Brazilian Pharmaceutical Market (with Everton Silva), Brazilian Review of Econometrics, 37(1), 1-18, 2017.
- Competition in the Brazilian Banking Sector: Individualized Banks versus Banking Conglomerates (with Paulo F. Azevedo and Marcelo Cardoso), Pesquisa e Planejamento Econômico, 46(1), 113-146, 2016 (In Portuguese).
- Evaluating the Institutional Aspects of the Brazilian Electric Sector through Contract Theory (with Mateus Gonçalves and Rodrigo Fernandez), Planejamento e Politicas Públicas, 46 (1), 73-107,0 2016 (In Portuguese).
- Performance-Based Compensation vs. Guaranteed Compensation: Contractual Incentives and Performance in the Brazilian Banking Industry (with Andre Bucione and André Portela Souza), Brazilian Journal of Applied Economics, 18(1), 2014, 5-34, 2014.
Publications in Other Fields:
- Cost Analysis of Substitutive Renal Therapies in Children (with Ana Cristina Bastos, Luciana de Santis Feltran, Maria Fernanda Camargo, Paulo Cesar Koch Nogueira, Seiji Fetter), Forthcoming, Jornal de Pediatria.
- An Analysis of the Different Concession and Governance Frameworks for Public Bus Transportation System in the City of Sao Paulo (with Luis Vasconcellos, Frederico Turolla, Marcelo Allain, Jorge Pires, Helcio Takeda, Igor Gondim and Priscila Ribeiro), In Série de Cadernos Técnicos, São Paulo, The World Bank/ANTP/EMTU, 2015 (In Portuguese).
- The Brazilian Procurement System of Price Registration, In Aperfeiçoando a Qualidade Regulatória, Eduardo Fiuza and Lucia Helena Salgado (editors), Rio de Janeiro, IPEA, 2015 (In Portuguese).
- Government Procurement and Public Policy in Minas Gerais: The Profile and the Role of Public Procurement in the State (with Fernando Blumenschein, Seiji Fetter and Luis Fernando Rigato Vasconcellos), In Séries Estados Brasileiros: Minas Gerais, Klenio Barbosa and Renata Vilhena (editors), Rio deJaneiro, FGV, 2015 (In Portuguese).